Joint stock company (UAB) “DEKRA Industrial” perform the whole range of destructive and non-destructive testing as a nuclear and a conventional energy industry, hardness testing machines and optical emission spectrometers calibration and ultrasonic and eddy current flow detectors, Charpy testing machines inspection.
Training and certification of personnel was carried out at Sweden, the UK, USA, Canada, Denmark, Russia, and Belarus.
The company is located in the town of Visaginas (Lithuania).
- organizing and conducting in-service inspection of metal equipment and pipeline;
- examination of equipment and pipe line damage reason, including:
- fatigue damage;
- corrosion damage (general, pitting, inter-granular, trans- granular corrosion, erosion-corrosion wear);
- operational controls in the manufacture of equipment, piping and steel products;
- welder and welding procedure qualification tests.
At present time JSC “DEKRA Industrial” renders services in destructive and non destructive testing of metal, verification and calibration of instruments for testing metals in enterprises of Lithuania, Latvia, Finland, Sweden and Russia
The plan JSC “DEKRA Industrial” is to be leader in the Inspection market of metal (for non-destructive and destructive testing) in Lithuania and to become competitive in the markets of Eastern Europe (such as Latvia, Belarus, Russia and Ukraine) as a nuclear and a conventional energy industry.